- CPU 6510, most of the 6510/02 instructions (inluding many undocumented)
- RAM/ROM and Bank Switching (ROM - on / off, IO on / off)
- Interrupts (IRQ, NMI) from raster, sprites, CIA timers, etc.
- VIC Graphics (text modes, hi-res, multicolor) - instruction/cycle
based, sprites (normal, expanded, multicolor, collisions)
- SID (6581) Sound, with support for most of the SID features such as
3-oscillators/4 waveforms + mix, ADSR, synch., ring-mod, filters, etc.
- CIA - timers
- Keyboard & Joystick
- Support for .d64 .prg/p00 and .t64 files (directly into memory, no real diskdrive or tape emulation)
- Support for .d64 disks loaded from "real" 1541 emulation
JaC64 Running som C64 demos:|